2021 SITE FEES INCLUDED
38ft x 12ft inclusive of the veranda – Double glazing and Central heating throughout.
Well-appointed and stylish, the Bordeaux Escape Holiday Homes present contemporary, practical accommodation. Conjuring an elegant aspect which complements the overall interior design, this holiday home offers exceptional value for money as well as a homely feel, and with the outside area looking this stunning you would want to spend as much time outside on the wrap around composite decking with a nice glass of your favourite tipple at any time of the day or night and enjoy the views.
With excellent specification from luxury carpet with underlay to low energy LED lighting throughout and warm ‘Nebraska Oak’ woodgrain, they have been devised for inviting family getaways.
The bright, airy living area provides a cosy yet spacious retreat with a freestanding two-piece suite, including fold-out occasional bed and scatter cushions, framed fireplace with ‘Bach’ electric fire, and a sleek coffee table with two upholstered stools underneath. There is a TV / Satellite point with Co-Ax and 240V socket for relaxing evenings in, and a large mirror and modern framed wall picture add extra flair.
The open-plan layout flows through to the well-equipped kitchen, where you will find streamlined soft-close kitchen units in ‘Riverstone’ and light grey upper doors, as well as ‘Torano Marble’ laminate worktops with upstands for an on-trend look. The high-quality appliances are a Thetford ‘Cocina’ glass fronted oven and grill with four-burner gas hob, an integrated microwave and A+ rated double door fridge freezer, perfect for preparing meals to be shared around the dining suite with four ‘Rochelle’ chairs
Freshen up in the chic bathrooms. The main bathroom has a large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower, LED vanity spotlights, a dual flush WC and extractor fan, while a convenient WC and sink are located off the main bedroom.
The ample main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket, as well as a king-size bed with lift-up storage. All beds are fitted with Duvalay™ mattresses, and are flanked by bedside cabinets and overbed storage.
- Freestanding two-piece suite with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Coffee table with two upholstered cylindrical stools underneath
- Framed fireplace with contemporary ‘Bach’ electric fire
- Mirror with gold frame
- Stylish framed wall picture
- TV point with Co-Ax and 240V socket
- Soft close on kitchen units
- Thetford ‘Cocina’ glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times.
- Discrete extractor fan vented too outside.
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Integrated microwave
- A+ rated double door integrated fridge freezer.
- 40mm ‘Torano Marble’ laminate worktops with upstands
- White tile effect splashback
- Stylish kitchen units in ‘Riverstone’ supermatt with upper doors in ‘Light Grey’ perfect touch
- Two ‘Steam Punk’ pendant light fittings above central worktop
- Dining suite with four ‘Rochelle’ chairs in ‘Riverstone’
- Table comes with ‘Toulouse’ wood effect top.
- Roller blind in ‘Carnival Buttercup’
- Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower with topper and LED downlights in main bathroom.
- LED vanity spotlights
- Dual flush WC
- Acrylic splashback with green glass look
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- Double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage (king-size in 35 & 38 – two-bed)
- Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
- Padded headboard(s)
- Under locker LED strip lights
- Bedside cabinets with ‘Jackson Pine’ inset panel and overbed storage
- Brass effect curtain poles
- Vanity area with mirror and socket in main bedroom
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
2021 site fees are included in the price
This exclusive holiday Park which is developed and maintained to the highest standards offers: –
• Metered electric and piped gas
• Satellite and Freeview TV
• Telephone / Broadband facility on all individual plots
• Free WiFi
• Superb pitches for everyone’s needs
• A small well stocked coarse fishing lake for the fishermen.
• Managers live on site to help all our holiday home owners with anything they might need.
If you would like any more information or to arrange a viewing of our park please contact Michelle or Sam on 01678 530212