2022 SITE FEES FREE
This practical and stylish Swift Moselle is a superb 2 bedroom caravan holiday home available on a lovely plot that overlooks the park with stunning views. The 2 bedroom Moselle is a comfortable & spacious home from home, with gas central heating, double glazing, so you can most of your holidays all year round.
Walking into the Moselle you will find a light and airy open plan living area with a luxurious L- shaped seating area, there is a feature fireplace, corner TV unit and all the décor is modern and chic, there is a freestanding dining table and the open plan kitchen area which has plenty of storage, a gas cooker and a free standing fridge freezer and a microwave.
Moving through to the back of the Moselle you will find a good size twin-bedded guest room and a family shower room, then the Master is a lovely size, with lots of storage, walk in wardrobe, underbed storage and the added benefit of a en-suite toilet.
Outside there is a large wrap around decking area which takes in the sun all day long and has lovely views over the countryside and the park, so you can just sit and relax with a drink and make the most of your holiday.
This a great choice for anyone wanting to start a new adventure as a holiday home owner.
- Central heating and double glazing
- Integrated fridge freezer
- 2 Toilets and 1 large shower
- Coffee table and TV cabinet with storage unit
- King size bed in master room with underbed storage
- Scatter cushion sofa
- Pull out bed in the lounge
2022 Site Fees Free
This exclusive holiday Park which is developed and maintained to the highest standards offers: –
• Metered electric and piped gas
• Satellite and Freeview TV
• Telephone / Broadband facility on all individual plots
• Free WiFi
• Superb pitches for everyone’s needs
• A small well stocked coarse fishing lake for the fishermen.
• Managers live on site to help all our holiday home owners with anything they might need.
If you would like any more information or to arrange a viewing of our park please contact Michelle or Sam on 01678 530212