Swift’s flagship twin unit Whistler Lodge enables exceptionally spacious living to residential standards, inspired by boutique hotel style. At 20ft wide, the generous living area has an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, as well as two bedrooms and a utility room, all enhanced by Swift’s incomparable flair.
Whistler is designed for long-lasting great looks, both inside and out. The exterior is clad in CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable, realistic woodgrain texture in Cliffside for a superb finish, while bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction delivers greater strength.
Offering excellent thermal performance and sound insulation, Whistler Lodge is fitted with Thermaglass uPVC double glazed windows and doors, lagged underfloor pipes, a composite Structural Insulated Panel floor, and thorough roof and wall insulation. There’s also a 30kW gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system plus wireless programmable room thermostat to keep you cosy whatever the weather.
Inside, you’ll find the utmost indulgence and lots of natural light, thanks to bi-fold doors to both sides and floor to ceiling windows. The ample lounge includes the contemporary ‘Hampton’ soft furnishing scheme, lifting the plush free-standing two and three-seater sofas with fold-out bed. A feature wall with contemporary Opti-myst® flame fire (no heat) and high level TV position are waiting to create cosy evenings in.
The open-plan layout leads through to the high specification full-gloss kitchen, equipped with high quality appliances such as a glass-fronted wine cooler, keeping your favourite tipples perfectly chilled. Scratch resistant FENIX NTM® worktops lend a premium feel, and a generous island unit provides extra counter space and use as a breakfast bar.
Luxurious and spa-like, both bathrooms have LED illuminated vanity mirrors with infrared sensor and demisting pad, chrome finish towel radiators and an extractor fan. The main bathroom has a sleek shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, while the en suite boasts a walk-in shower enclosure and free standing bath and a feature wall which really is something to behold, the epitome of luxury. The Whistler is a lifestyle choice and one you really can enjoy time and time again.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed with sumptuous Duvalay™ Alba Ortho mattress and storage beneath, a walk-in wardrobe with mirrored doors and a vanity area, as well as stylish downlights. The twin bedroom is fitted with Duvalay™ mattresses with Crib 5 rated fabric, ensuring the best nights’ sleep.
Outside you will find a extremely spacious wrap around composite decking, with its easy maintenance you can just make the most of sitting outside and enjoying a nice drink whilst taking in the view.
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic woodgrain texture in Cliffside with anthracite glazing
- Bi-fold doors to both sides
- Fixed full height window to front offside
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light and downlights under front eaves
- Exterior 240V mains socket
- Modern full gloss kitchen with large brushed steel handles
- Island unit/breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Glass fronted electric oven and grill
- Electrically elevated extractor fan unit
- Halogen hob burners
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated microwave oven with digital controls
- Wine cooler
- ‘A+’ rated integrated 12 place setting dishwasher
- 1½ premium black granite effect sink/drainer
- 40mm scratch resistant FENIX NTM® worktops with matching upstands
- Soft close drawers
- Under cupboard worktop and plinth feature lighting
- Glass topped dining table with four chairs
- Dinette ‘ogeeombre’ feature wall
- Freestanding 2 and 3 seater sofas, fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Feature glass top coffee table
- Feature wall with contemporary Opti-myst® feature flame fire (no heat) and high level TV position
- Branded 40′ TV over fireplace and Sky TV cable for connection only
- Bose® sound system
- Contemporary shelving style feature wall divide near entrance door
- Full height feature radiator
- Wall mirror
- ‘Hampton’ soft furnishing scheme
- 30kW gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Wireless programmable room thermostat
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate flooring in kitchen
- Stone effect vinyl flooring in bathroom(s)
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Ceiling height at side walls 7ft (2.13m)
- Low energy LED ceiling lights throughout
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- USB double sockets
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- King-sized double bed in master bedroom with lift up storage and illuminated feature panel above bed
- New Duvalay ‘Alba-Ortho’ high-quality orthopaedic mattress providing enhanced orthopaedic care and support for backs and topped with the finest springy wool for comfort and durability (master bedroom only)
- Decorative wall panels in master bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe with mirrored doors and ample storage including vanity area with mirror to master bedroom
- Downlights over curtains and pelmets in master bedroom
- Duvalay mattress with crib 5 rated fabric to other beds
- Padded headboard(s) – backlit in master bedroom
- Wall mounted bedside LED lights
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
- Ample storage with bedside cabinets
- Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat (concealed cistern in main shower room)
- Chrome finish towel radiators
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Walk-in shower enclosure with feature wall panel and freestanding bath in en-suite
- Metallic graphite vanity splashbacks
- LED illuminated vanity mirrors with infrared sensor and demisting pad
2021 site fees are included in the price
This exclusive holiday Park which is developed and maintained to the highest standards offers: –
• Metered electric and piped gas
• Satellite and Freeview TV
• Telephone / Broadband facility on all individual plots
• Free WiFi
• Superb pitches for everyone’s needs
• A small well stocked coarse fishing lake for the fishermen.
• Managers live on site to help all our holiday home owners with anything they might need.
If you would like any more information or to arrange a viewing of our park please contact Michelle or Sam on 01678 530212