This traditional wooden Tindene Country Lodge is one not to be missed.
The lodge is located on a stunning elevated plot on the park, with large wrap around decking will make the most of the outstanding views and sunshine, you also have the beautiful woodland backdrop.
Walking into the lodge you find a modern and contemporary look with white ash wooden floor and bright walls making it feel light and airy throughout, the living area has is a nice open plan feel, with two freestanding sofas, feature fire place and all freestanding furniture, moving through to the kitchen area you will find a contemporary glass dining table and chairs and a modern style kitchen with plenty of kitchen cupboard space and gas cooker and breakfast bar area.
Off the hallway you will also find 2 good sized double bedrooms, one being a guest room which is very modern and light, and the Master bedroom which has the added benefit of built in wardrobes and dressing table, at the end of the hallway there is a very modern and stylish bathroom with a small bath with overhead shower, sink and toilet.
2019 site fees are included in the price
This exclusive holiday Park which is developed and maintained to the highest standards offers: –
• Metered electric and piped gas
• Satellite and Freeview TV
• Telephone / Broadband facility on all individual plots
• Free WiFi (Fibre coming very soon)
• Superb pitches for everyone’s needs
• A small well stocked coarse fishing lake for the fishermen.
• Managers live on site to help all our holiday home owners with anything they might need.
If you would like any more information or to arrange a viewing of our park please contact Michelle or Sam on 01678 530212