This brand new 2021 Willerby is one not to be missed, whether your looking for an upgrade or looking to start a new life being a holiday home owner, this is the one.
With its location nicely situated in the main area of the park, close to the fishing pool but high enough up to appreciate the lovely countryside views, fabulous to just sit out day or night and just relax and take it all in.
Moving into the Brenig you will find a very tasteful open plan living area, with freestanding seating that can be moved around to make the most of the views, with a large TV cabinet and freestanding furniture it has a modern and contemporary look, the kitchen is a good size with plenty of storage space, fridge freezer and gas cooker with electric extractor fan.
Moving through into the back you will find a good size family shower room, and a twin-bedded guest room then there’s the master which there is space a plenty with a walk in wardrobe area.
- Full length windows either side of patio doors
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Curtain poles throughout
- Free standing sofas to lounge
- TV unit to lounge
- Additional TV point and socket to lounge to allow reconfigured layout
- USB socket
- Large footstool to lounge
- Freestanding table and 4 fabric chairs
- Black Indesit F/F
- Full height splashback in kitchen
- Large fabric headboard to master bedroom
- USB to both bedrooms
- TV points to both bedrooms
- Bedroom stool in master bedroom
- Mirrored cabinet to bathroom
2020 site fees are included in the price
This exclusive holiday Park which is developed and maintained to the highest standards offers: –
• Metered electric and piped gas
• Satellite and Freeview TV
• Telephone / Broadband facility on all individual plots
• Free WiFi
• Superb pitches for everyone’s needs
• A small well stocked coarse fishing lake for the fishermen.
• Managers live on site to help all our holiday home owners with anything they might need.
If you would like any more information or to arrange a viewing of our park please contact Michelle or Sam on 01678 530212