This lovely new Willerby Brokenhurst as just arrived on the park, its located on a popular of the park which overlooks the stunning countryside, also looking down onto the fishing pool.
Walking into this holiday home you will find it is beautifully planned out, nice, spacious and airy with double patio doors to the front which can open out onto decking area, it living area is modern and stylish and has freestanding TV unit and modern feature fireplace, there is a freestanding pine dining table and cream leatherette chairs which nicely lead into the kitchen area where you will find cream and pine units a plenty, built in fridge/freezer and gas cooker.
Moving through to the back you will find a nice family shower room, good size twin-bedded guest room and then the Master which is lovely and private with the woodland behind, all very tastefully decorated, planet of wardrobe and storage space and also a en-suite toilet.
- Energy efficient lighting
- Feature fireplace with electric fire
- Wall-mounted mirror
- Freestanding TV unit and coffee table
- Scatter cushions
- Domestic sofa-style fixed seating with fold-out occasional sofa bed and under-seat storage
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Double cavity gas oven/grill with glass splash-back and extractor fan
- Gas powered water heater
- Fully upholstered dining chairs (two additional cylinder stools supplied in three bedroom model)
- Integrated microwave
- Full height storage cupboard
- Freestanding pedestal dining table
- Feature pendant lighting
- Kingsize bed with lift-up storage system (in selected models)
- Single beds
- Bedside wall lights
- Bedside cabinets
- Mirrored dressing area with cylinder stool
2020 site fees are included in the price
This exclusive holiday Park which is developed and maintained to the highest standards offers: –
• Metered electric and piped gas
• Satellite and Freeview TV
• Telephone / Broadband facility on all individual plots
• Free WiFi
• Superb pitches for everyone’s needs
• A small well stocked coarse fishing lake for the fishermen.
• Managers live on site to help all our holiday home owners with anything they might need.
If you would like any more information or to arrange a viewing of our park please contact Michelle or Sam on 01678 530212