2022 site fees free
This is an immaculate example of a pre-owned Willerby Impression, with Double Glazing and Central heating to make the most of the full season, and there will be a wrap around decking area which you can walk out onto through the double patio doors.
Walking into the Willerby you will find a lovely airy open plan area, with freestanding sofas, one a pull out bed. Feature fireplace and TV cabinet. It is finished with soft and modern decor throughout, you move into the kitchen and you will find a freestanding dining table with complementary seats and a lovely fitted kitchen, with plenty of storage space and everything you will need, gas cooker, built in Fridge / Freezer and Microwave.
Then you have the bedrooms, the twin bedded guest room come with its own storage, and the Master bedroom is a very generous size with a unique walk in wardrobe with full length mirror, and storage space under the bed as well,
The family shower room which is a good size, with a large shower cubicle, wash basis and toilet.
- Double glazing
- Central Heating
- Sliding patio door option
- Two sofas & footstool
- Corner table & lamp
- Low profile TV unit
- Dining table & upholstered chairs
- USB socket to charge phones
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Cooker hood fan
- Door to hallway
- Lift up storage bed
- Guzunder twin beds
- TV points to bedrooms
- Open plan walk in wardrobe
- Dressing table & stool
- Exterior light
- Domestic gutters & downpipes
- Fusion galvanized chassis
2022 Site Fees Free
This exclusive holiday Park which is developed and maintained to the highest standards offers: –
• Metered electric and piped gas
• Satellite and Freeview TV
• Telephone / Broadband facility on all individual plots
• Free WiFi
• Superb pitches for everyone’s needs
• A small well stocked coarse fishing lake for the fishermen.
• Managers live on site to help all our holiday home owners with anything they might need.
If you would like any more information or to arrange a viewing of our park please contact Michelle or Sam on 01678 530212